In my search for a recipe one might want to use during the holiday season, I landed on this excellent fudge recipe. Although in my book, it's entitled "Ken's Holiday Fudge," it actually came from Chuck Srode. Many of you will remember him and Charlene; both were members of our church at one time and active in our music ministry. I really should just call it "Good and Easy Fudge" or maybe "Super Simple Fudge." You call it whatever you want, but it's sooo good.
12 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup walnuts (English or Black)
1. Grease an 8-inch bake dish with softened butter. Set aside.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients into a medium saucepan; put on the stove and
turn the heat to LOW.
3. Stir chips and milk until they melt together, about 3 minutes.
4. Stir in nuts.
5. Scoop the fudge into the buttered 8-inch bake dish.
6. Refrigerate and chill until firm. Cut into desired serving squares or slices.
Please submit a favorite recipe to:
First Baptist Church of New Carlisle, Ohio has a rich and unique history in our community. Since 1955 we've been establishing ourselves as a lighthouse for Jesus Christ in our hometown of New Carlisle, Ohio.
We have Bible Study at 9:15 am and Worship Service at 10:30 am every Sunday. Childcare/nursery provided for all services. Wednesdays we have Prayer Meeting at 7:00 pm and Revive Student Ministries for youth at 7:00 pm